The products listed here are available for sale only to commercial dealers and wholesale customers who purchase CB Tech products in substantial quantities.
The CB-As series of Drinking Water Systems offers versatile and exceptional water treatment performance.
The CB-As expands upon CB Tech’s industry-leading solid carbon block water filters by providing effective reduction of not just aesthetic and health contaminants, but also effective reduction of Arsenic V in drinking water. The carbon block water filter is easy to change, does not waste water, does not require power, and does not require additional chemical additives.
Stringently tested to meet NSF/ANSI certification standards, the system housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and includes a Lifetime Warranty.
Countertop Kit • MODEL: CBK2
The CB-As with countertop kit is a highly effective drinking water filtration system that sits on your countertop next to the sink. It connects to your existing faucet with no tools required using the supplied hose and diverter valve, providing you with convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water when you want it. You easily switch from filtered to unfiltered water at the push of a button. Easily attaches to a standard faucet without tools.
Below Sink Kit • MODEL: CBK1
The CB-As with below sink kit installs below your sink and provides convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water whenever you want it. The below sink kit uses its own specially-designed drinking water faucet that is installed directly on your sink top, requiring little space. The versatile filtration unit can set on the cabinet floor or be mounted on the cabinet wall. It also may be connected to an icemaker using an icemaker tee fitting, and the system may be converted to a countertop unit with the purchase of a conversion kit (icemaker tee and countertop conversion kit not included).
Below Sink Kit w/ Capacity Monitor
MODEL: CBK1 + MC993-1000ASBL
The below sink with capacity monitor kit installs below your sink and provides convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water whenever you want it. This below sink kit uses its own specially-designed capacity-metered drinking water faucet that alerts you when it’s time to replace the carbon filter cartridge. The versatile filtration unit can set on the cabinet floor or be mounted on the cabinet wall. It also may be connected to an icemaker using an icemaker tee fitting, and the system may be converted to a countertop unit with the purchase of a conversion kit (icemaker tee and countertop conversion kit not included).
- Optional as under counter inline water filter that ships with easy connect fittings and as countertop water filter
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTAs)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adsorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (Aesthetic Effects) and 53 (Health Effects) to treat a broad range of contaminants, including Arsenic V (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 600 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner’s manual with detailed instruction for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for semi-permanent installation in your home or office
- Economical to own – Operating cost is 13¢ per gallon ($125 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 600 gallons)l.
|MSRP||Please contact for pricing|
|Replacement Filter Cartridge||CBTAs|
|Description||Below sink inline carbon block water filter with Arsenic reduction|
|Filtration Technology||Activated solid carbon block enhanced to reduce Arsenic|
|Particle Retention Size||0.5 micron (submicron)|
|Housing Composition||Stainless steel|
|Inlet||Supply line connects to cold water via plumbing connection; 1/4" stem|
|Outlet||Plumbing connection to outlet; 1/4" stem; faucet available;|
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi||1.00 gpm|
|Maximum Working Pressure||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2|
|Minimum Working Pressure||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only|
|Compliance Certification||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories|