The products listed here are available for sale only to commercial dealers and wholesale customers who purchase CB Tech products in substantial quantities.
Easy, Affordable Water Filtration
The low cost and user-friendliness of this countertop water filtration system make the Water Guardian MPADC a great entry-level countertop water filtration system.
For wholesale pricing information
and commercial terms,
Please Contact Us
Replacement Filter: CBTAD
Countertop Water Filtration System
The Water Guardian MPADC brings together high filtration performance with affordability and ease-of-use, making it an ideal choice for those interested in an entry-level countertop water filtration system.
The MPADC sits on the countertop next to the sink, connecting to your existing faucet with a hose and a chrome diverter valve. With the push of a button, you can switch from filtered to unfiltered water quickly and easily with minimal wait time. The design offers maximum portability and simple installation, making it suitable for home and office applications as well as RVs and motorhomes.
The filter housing consists of a high-impact polypropylene plastic for maximum protection, and the system inside is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI certification standards. With a Lifetime Warranty on the system housing, the CB Tech Water Guardian MPADC offers cleaner, healthier water at a cost-effective price.
Some of the many features you’ll find with this countertop water filtration system include:
- Countertop water filter that easily attaches to a standard faucet without tools
- Employs submicron solid carbon block technology that filters contaminants down to 0.5 microns
- Comes with a model CBTAD filter cartridge that is easily replaceable
- Long filter life, with a capacity of about 750 gallons, or one year of normal use
- Uses multi-factor filtration – a combination of mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adsorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 401 to treat Aesthetic Effects, Health Effects and Emerging Compounds, respectively, as well as a broad range of contaminants (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Lightweight and portable
- Extensive owner’s manual with detailed instructions covering installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty on housing, contingent upon annual cartridge replacement
- One-Year Warranty on all accessories that come with the system
- Great for use in stationary and portable applications, including homes, apartments, RVs, boats, offices, health clubs, etc.
- Economical to own, with an operational cost of 9¢ per gallon
|MSRP||Please contact for pricing|
|Replacement Filter Cartridge||CBTAD|
|Description||Countertop carbon block water filter|
|Filtration Technology||Activated solid carbon block|
|Particle Retention Size||0.5 micron (submicron)|
|Housing Composition||Polypropylene plastic|
|Inlet||Supply line connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 3/8" stem|
|Outlet||Outlet connects to existing faucet via included diverter valve; 1/4" stem|
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi||.75 gpm|
|Maximum Working Pressure||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2|
|Minimum Working Pressure||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only|
|Compliance Certification||NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 & 401|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories|