For the Dealer
Dealers and resellers of drinking water filtration solutions count on CB Tech’s Multipure Drinking Water Systems to deliver high performance products to enhance your trusted brand image.
NSF Tested & Certified Products
- CB Tech Solid Carbon Block technology offers superior effectiveness in reducing contaminants of health concern.
- Many of our products have been tested and certified by NSF International for the reduction of the widest range of contaminants under NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for Health Effects.
- Multipure Drinking Water Systems also are certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for Aesthetic Effects.
- We are an innovator and pioneer in drinking water filtration, and we lead the industry in product certifications.
- Our solid carbon block products were….
- FIRST to be certified to reduce Lead
- FIRST to be certified to reduce Asbestos
- FIRST to be certified to reduce Cyst
- FIRST to be certified to reduce Chloramine
- FIRST to be certified to reduce Toxaphene
- FIRST to be certified to reduce Chlordane
- FIRST to be certified to reduce PCBs
- FIRST to be certified to reduce Arsenic V
Consistent Product Quality
- All CB Tech products are made to the most exacting specifications.
- Throughout the production and assembly process, our Quality Assurance Team maintains the highest quality control standards.
- We only use superior quality, food-grade materials in the manufacture of CB Tech products, which have been extraction tested and certified by NSF International for material safety under NSF/ANSI Standard 42.
- Multipure Drinking Water Systems are built to provide a lifetime of clean, fresh water.
- The unique stainless steel and plastic drinking water filter housings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects in manufacturing.
- Product accessories, such as drinking water faucets and diverter valves, are provided with a 12-Month Warranty against defects.
- We understand that Dealers need a strong and reliable support system from their water filter product manufacturer to deliver dependable service to their own customers and end users.
- Our Contract Sales Support staff is an experienced team of customer service professionals who are just an email or toll-free phone call away.
- We pride ourselves on taking excellent care of our customers, and the needs of Dealers are our top priority.
- We offer convenient payment terms for companies with an established credit history, making it easier for Dealers to manage cash flows for purchases.
- Typically, half of the payment for an order on approved credit is due when an order ships, and the balance is due up to thirty days later.