For the OEM
CB Tech is an ideal supplier for the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) that would like to outsource production of carbon block filters to a reliable partner.
Custom Filter Manufacturing
- Leveraging our unique and proprietary compression molding manufacturing processes along with our decades of experience producing top quality carbon blocks, CB Tech will manufacture a broad range of high performance carbon blocks to your specifications.
- From unusual shapes and dimensions to industry-standard sizes, and offering an unprecedented range of contaminant reduction solutions, we will formulate and manufacture a carbon block filter that meets your company’s individual requirements to help your products gain a competitive edge.
Design & Engineering Services
- Based upon your preliminary product plans and performance requirements, CB Tech will assist you in designing a unique carbon block filter that meets your specifications.
- We will prepare detailed design drawings to assist in the overall product development, offer contaminant reduction performance estimates, and recommend effective testing scenarios to guide independent laboratory performance testing.
- Once your carbon block filter design has been developed, CB Tech will quickly create R&D prototype samples for performance testing.
- Since we internally produce all of our own molds, turnaround for a custom sample block project typically is 30 days or less in quantities ranging from a half-dozen to hundreds.
- CB Tech maintains a well equipped laboratory and a highly trained staff that is capable of conducting carbon block filter performance testing based upon industry protocols.
- Contaminant reduction testing for some contaminants, such as Chlorine, Chloramine, VOC, Lead, Mercury, Arsenic, MTBE, PCB, Toxaphene and Chlordane can be handled in-house, with additional contaminant testing supported through our outside laboratory partners.
Product Certification Support
- CB Tech is an active participant in the establishment of testing standards for Drinking Water Treatment Units, and we work closely with organizations such as NSF International and the Water Quality Association.
- We are very familiar with what is necessary to complete the stringent testing required to obtain certification from these organizations.
- CB Tech will serve as an experienced partner to guide your organization through the certification process for your own products.
- Building upon your design or ours, CB Tech will private brand products to support your unique brand identity.
- To help you get to market quicker with proven products, you may also consider re-branding CB Tech’s own products under your brand to further leverage our major investments in independent laboratory product testing and certification.