The products listed here are available for sale only to commercial dealers and wholesale customers who purchase CB Tech products in substantial quantities.
High performance water filtration.
Power, versatility, and durability. The CB-As series of arsenic water filters offers enhanced performance for drinking water treatment beyond the norm.
For wholesale pricing information
and commercial terms,
Please Contact Us
Replacement Filter: CBTAs
Arsenic Water Filter
The CB-As series of Drinking Water Systems offers versatile and exceptional water treatment performance.
The CB-As expands upon CB Tech’s industry-leading solid carbon block water filters by serving not only as a water filter of aesthetic and health contaminants but also as an arsenic removal filter. This arsenic water filter effectively reduces the presence of Arsenic V in drinking water. The carbon block water filter is easy to change, does not waste water, does not require power, and does not require additional chemical additives.
Stringently tested to meet NSF/ANSI certification, this arsenic filter system’s housing is constructed of durable stainless steel.
Countertop Kit • MODEL: CBK2
The CB-As with countertop kit is a highly effective arsenic water filter that sits on your countertop next to the sink. It connects to your existing faucet with no tools required using the supplied hose and diverter valve, providing you with convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water when you want it. You can easily switch from filtered to unfiltered water at the push of a button.
Below Sink Kit • MODEL: CBK1
The CB-As with below sink kit installs below your sink and provides convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water whenever you want it. This under-sink arsenic water filter uses its own specially designed drinking water faucet that is installed directly on your sink top, requiring little space.
You can choose to either set the versatile filtration system on cabinet floor or mount it to the cabinet wall. You may also connect it to an icemaker using an icemaker tee fitting, and the system may be converted to a countertop system with the purchase of a conversion kit (icemaker tee and countertop conversion kit not included).
Below Sink Kit w/ Capacity Monitor
MODEL: CBK1 + MC993-1000ASBL
The under sink arsenic water filter with capacity monitor kit installs below your sink and provides convenient access to fresh, clean drinking water whenever you want it. This under-sink arsenic water filter kit uses its own specially-designed capacity-metered drinking water faucet that alerts you when it’s time to replace the carbon filter cartridge.
You can mount the versatile filtration system on the cabinet wall or set it on the floor, according to your preference. With the purchase of an additional icemaker tee, you can also connect the system to an icemaker using an icemaker tee fitting. A countertop conversion kit is also available to convert the system to a countertop system.
Some of the features of the arsenic water filters include:
- Options to mount the system as either an under-counter inline water filter or as a countertop kit, with both options shipped with easy-to-connect fittings
- Employs submicron solid carbon block technology that filters down to 0.5 microns
- Comes standard with one easily replaceable filter cartridge, model CBTAs
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adsorption for comprehensive filtration
- Tested and certified to treat contaminants of Aesthetic Concern (Standard 42), contaminants of Health Concern (Standard 53) – including Arsenic V, PFOA, PFOS and Microsystin), and emerging compounds and incidental contaminants (Standard 401) such as estrone, DEET, metolachlor, trimethoprim, and BPA.
- Long filter life, with a capacity of about 600 gallons (approx. one year of normal use)
- Extensive owner’s manual comes included with the shipment, including detailed instructions pertaining to installation and troubleshooting
- Excellent for semi-permanent installation in a home or office setting
- Economical to own, with an operating cost of 13¢ per gallon
|MSRP||Please contact for pricing|
|Replacement Filter Cartridge||CBTAs|
|Description||Below sink inline carbon block water filter with Arsenic reduction|
|Filtration Technology||Activated solid carbon block enhanced to reduce Arsenic|
|Particle Retention Size||0.5 micron (submicron)|
|Housing Composition||Stainless steel|
|Inlet||Supply line connects to cold water via plumbing connection; 1/4" stem|
|Outlet||Plumbing connection to outlet; 1/4" stem; faucet available;|
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi||1.00 gpm|
|Maximum Working Pressure||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2|
|Minimum Working Pressure||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only|
|Compliance Certification||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories|