The products listed here are available for sale only to commercial dealers and wholesale customers who purchase CB Tech products in substantial quantities.
Carbon Water Filter System
The CB-VOC couples high performance water filtration with versatile installation options, providing convenient access to cleaner drinking water.
The CB-VOC uses CB Tech’s industry-leading solid carbon block water filters, considered to be one of the most effective methods for reducing a wide range of drinking water contaminants of aesthetic and health concern. The carbon block water filter is easy to change, does not waste water, does not require power, and does not require additional chemical additives.
Stringently tested to meet NSF/ANSI certification standards, the system housing is constructed of durable stainless steel.
Countertop Kit • MODEL: CBK2
The CB-VOC with countertop kit is a portable system that is suitable for your home or office, and it takes only minutes to connect the system and start enjoying a steady supply of fresh, clean drinking water. This unit may be converted to a below-sink installation with the purchase of a conversion kit (not included).
Below Sink Kit • MODEL: CBK1
The CB-VOC with below sink kit uses its own specially-designed drinking water faucet that is installed directly on your sink top, requiring little space. The versatile filtration unit can set on the cabinet floor or be mounted on the cabinet wall. It also may be connected to an icemaker using an icemaker tee fitting, and the system may be converted to a countertop unit with the purchase of a conversion kit (icemaker tee and countertop conversion kit not included).
Below Sink Kit w/ Capacity Monitor
MODEL: CBK1 + MC993-1250ASBL
The below sink kit with capacity monitor uses its own specially-designed capacity-metered drinking water faucet that alerts you when it’s time to replace the carbon filter cartridge. An easy-to-read color-coded light on the faucet at your sink flashes to indicate when the filter should be changed, substantially extending the useful life of the replacement cartridge. The versatile filtration unit can set on the cabinet floor or be mounted on the cabinet wall. It also may be connected to an icemaker using an icemaker tee fitting (not included).
- Optional as under counter water filter that ships with easy connect fittings and as countertop water filter
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTVOC)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adsorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 (Aesthetic Effects), 53 (Health Effects), and 401 (Emerging Compounds) to treat a broad range of contaminants (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 750 gallons or about 1 year of normal use for CB-VOC model.
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner’s manual with detailed instruction for installation and troubleshooting
- Great for semi-permanent installation in your home or office
- Economical to own – Operating cost is 9¢ per gallon ($70 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 750 gallons).
|MSRP||Please contact for pricing|
|Replacement Filter Cartridge||CBTVOC|
|Description||Below sink inline also available in countertop model|
|Filtration Technology||Activated solid carbon block|
|Particle Retention Size||0.5 micron (submicron)|
|Housing Composition||Stainless steel|
|Inlet||Supply line connects to cold water via plumbing connection; 1/4" stem|
|Outlet||Plumbing connection to outlet; 1/4" stem; faucet available;|
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi||.75 gpm|
|Maximum Working Pressure||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2|
|Minimum Working Pressure||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only|
|Compliance Certification||NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 & 401|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories|