CB-As-SI Drinking Water System for Inline Use
You Can Discover the Secret of Better Water for Less
CB-As-SI Drinking Water Filtration System with Arsenic Reduction
The safe, economical choice for high quality drinking water!
Discover how to obtain the best quality water in your home without paying too much! The CB-As-SI is one of the most technologically advanced water treatment devices available, providing the BEST in performance – reduces all of the contaminants that the other Multipure Drinking Water Systems do, PLUS ARSENIC!
The CB-As-SI is designed to be installed under the counter and used for inline applications such as for icemakers, hot water dispensers, water fountains, coffee machines, various restaurant uses, and more. The versatile filtration unit can set on the cabinet floor or be mounted out of sight on the cabinet wall, and it ships to you with easy connect fittings.
Multipure Drinking Water Systems use a solid carbon block water filter cartridge that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants of health concern that may be present in the water. The carbon is compacted into a dense structure, causing every molecule of water to be forced through microscopic pores of carbon, effectively reducing pollutants. The solid carbon block water filter is a replaceable cartridge designed so that it may be easily changed. Additional advantages of the solid carbon block water filter are that it does not waste water, there is no electricity required, it does not remove essential trace minerals that are beneficial to good health, it does not add salt or silver to the water, and it provides fresh, delicious, healthy drinking water.
The filter housing is constructed of durable stainless steel and the system is tested to meet stringent NSF/ANSI certification standards. The CB-As-SI reduces all of the contaminants that the CBVOC drinking water systems do as well as reducing Arsenic V. With a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel housing, a Multipure Drinking Water System is easily the most cost-effective drinking water filter available for the money.
- Under counter inline water filter that ships with easy connect fittings
- Employs submicron (0.5 micron) solid carbon block technology with easily replaceable filter cartridge (model CBTAs)
- Uses mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption and chemical/physical adorption
- Tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 53 (Health Effects) and 42 (Aesthetic) to remove a wide range of contaminants of health concern, including Arsenic V (see product Performance Data Sheet for specific contaminant reduction information)
- Long filter life – Capacity is approximately 600 gallons or about 1 year of normal use
- Comes standard with one filter cartridge
- Extensive owner's manual with detailed instruction for installation and troubleshooting
- Lifetime Warranty* on housing and 1-Year Warranty on all accessories (*warranty requires annual cartridge replacement)
- Great for semi-permanent installation in your home or office
- Economical to own – Operating cost is 21¢ per gallon ($124.95 filter cartridge MSRP ÷ 600 gallons)
Operation and Maintenance Specifications
|Minimum Advertised Price
|Replacement Filter Cartridge Model & Est. Annual Maintenance Cost (MSRP)
||CBTAs - $124.95
||Below sink inline carbon block water filter with Arsenic reduction
||Activated solid carbon block enhanced to reduce Arsenic
|Particle Retention Size
||0.5 micron (submicron)
||Mounts under counter
||Supply line connects to cold water via plumbing connection; 3/8" stem
||No faucet provided; plumbing connection to outlet; 1/4" stem
|Rated Filtering Capacity
|Approximate Flow Rate @ 60 psi
|Maximum Working Pressure
||100 psi/8.8 kg/cm2
|Minimum Working Pressure
||30 psi/2.1 kg/cm2
|Maximum Operating Temperature
||100°F/38°C - for cold water use only
|Minimum Operating Temperature
||32°F/0°C - for cold water use only
||NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
||Lifetime on housing; 1 year on accessories