Versatility. Scalability. Performance.
These are the traits that define CB Tech Carbon Block manufacturing
Join Us At The 2021 WQA Convention
July 29-30 • Booth 918
We invite you to check out our products and technology at the CB Tech
booth at this year’s WQA Conference in Las Vegas, NV.
CB Tech’s proprietary Carbon Block technology offers outstanding broad-range contaminant reduction tested and certified by NSF International, minimizing the presence of both aesthetic and health-affecting water contaminants. By combining high-quality raw materials with top-of-the-line manufacturing methods and cutting-edge filtration technology, CB Tech can deliver unequaled filtration performance. This capability extends to our custom carbon block filtration systems.
CB Tech’s organizational and manufacturing capabilities couple superior performance with exceptional versatility, enabling quick and effective response to special manufacturing requirements, including custom carbon block filter orders. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, CB Tech hosts its own administrative building, R&D laboratory, manufacturing center, and assembly facilities, which together provide highly agile manufacturing capabilities that can adapt to changes in customer demand while also producing custom carbon block cartridges. Our additional Shanghai, China facility expands these capabilities to a global scale.
• R&D laboratory
• Injection molding capability
CB Tech’s Custom Carbon Filter Cartridges
CB Tech produces custom carbon block filters according to customer specifications. This can include anything from size requirements to filtration performance. Filtration performance is affected by three key design factors in CB Tech carbon block filters:
- Premium Grade Carbon: CB Tech high surface area carbon, which allows the filter to take advantage of carbon’s adsorptive capacity. Greater surface area also extends filter life, reducing the cost of ownership.
- Multi-Factor Filtration Technology: Standard CB Tech filters combine electrokinetic adsorption, physical adsorption and mechanical filtration methods to remove contaminants from water.
- Hybrid Filtration Technology: In addition to the standard filtration methods, CB tech is able to integrate other filtration technologies into our custom orders, producing hybrid filter products to meet customer goals.
With this combination of technology, combined with over 45 years of manufacturing experience, CB Tech can consistently produce quality filters with every custom carbon block filter order.
Quality. Consistency. Integrity.
Hallmarks of a CB Tech Carbon Block
- Arsenic V
- Bisphenol A
- Nonyl phenol
- Particulate matter, Class I
- Volatile Organic Chemicals:
- Carbon Tetrachloride
- 1,2 Dichloropropane
- Ethylene Dibromide
- Heptachlor Epoxide
- 2,4,5-TP (Silvex)
- Tribromoacetic acid
- Trihalomethanes (TTHM):
- Xylenes (total)